How do you identify your goals?

1 year ago

I want a thick white bitchx 2 hit meh up my snap is gimmesomeh3ad

Source(s): Yung N White School Shooter Type
  • 1 year ago

By doing what you love and you’ll find what you want to do for life idk 🤔 still trying to find purpose

• 1 year ago

Identify? How does one identify ones goals? Did you mean weigh your goals as in motives?

• 1 year ago

I like to talk to people

• 1 year ago

necessity, ( as defined by abraham maslow).

i prioritize my "needs" separate from my "wants".

most of my human "needs" come first, and once fulfilled; then, i may have time to fill non-necessary "wants".

so then, the most important and immediate "needs" are categorized as "A"; these are needs to done immediately

those "needs" of importance but not immediate, i categorize as "B", and these can be fulfilled as soon as possible but not immediately.

"the "c" level of "needs" can be postponed and done as the time becomes available.

but in the end, the goal is to fulfill all of my needs. however, these may change according to circumstances. so, while it is important to have long-range goals, those short-term goals in the present , also need to be fulfilled.

Source(s): abraham maslow. "psychology of human motivation".
  • 1 year ago

like how one would identify shapes.

• 1 year ago

I think about what is going to make me happy and how I can get it.

• 1 year ago

by looking at the big picture

• Peter
    1 year ago

Easy: My goal is to get Peter Chao to 1 million subscribers.

To identify your goals, you need to think of anything that will contribute to god. And yes, Peter Chao is a god. Fulfill the god's request and you will be returned with fortune and prosperity.

• 1 year ago

idk............................