Air Force reserve, Security forces. Asking Airmen out there that are secfo, How do you like it?

I enlisted in Air Force reserves. Leaving to Bmt on July 8th. Job is security forces. Wanted to get some input on how it is ? I know some people love it and some hate it, mostly anything I can find is old opinions from years ago. Keep in mind I get some of you who are active and not reserve, that it is literally... show more I enlisted in Air Force reserves. Leaving to Bmt on July 8th. Job is security forces.

Wanted to get some input on how it is ? I know some people love it and some hate it, mostly anything I can find is old opinions from years ago. Keep in mind I get some of you who are active and not reserve, that it is literally your full time job and life. So I know some hate doing that everyday and some don’t care, but as a reservist I only have to do my 1 weekend a month, 2 weeks a year so it may not be nearly as stressful for me to stand guard at a gate for one weekend a month, when you may have to 5 days a week.... I am asking reservist for the most part. How are your weekends? How is it overall for you? I am doing secfo mainly to push for a good law enforcement civilian career. 6 year contract here. Who knows maybe at the end of those 6 I’ll sign again or maybe I’ll be done with it, only the future will tell. I understand anyone who answers, that it is your own person opinion and I will be glad to hear it.