Lord, have mercy.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Beast
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

To me he was more of a megalomaniac.

• 6 months ago

Dubious. During his life, there seems not to have been any personal interview of him by a qualified psychiatrist or psychologist that reached any such conclusion. Absent that, diagnosis has no validity as more than an untestable hypothesis. Many writers (e.g.: Waite, Langer, Murray) have reached "conclusions" that are patently ridiculous.

• olivia
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

According to Murray, the adult Hitler was a "counteractive type," by which he meant a person primarily motivated by resentment and revenge in response to prior narcissistic wounding and profound feelings of inferiority. Pathological narcissism develops as a compensatory defense against these painful wounds and inferiority feelings. There is no question that Hitler's personality exuded pathological narcissism or what I have called psychopathic narcissism (see my prior post), and may have met modern diagnostic criteria for narcissistic personality disorder.

• F
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

No he was just a very naughty boy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Not at all. The cruelty and lack of mercy he had, was against the Jews only. He was a very good man. He loved his country and countrymen as his mom. Calling him a "Psychopath" shows you don't know anything about his childhood and sufferings. He was in so much pain and so much misery.

Hitler has seen Christian women being raped by Jewish men. He has seen Christians being unemployed and treated as second-class citizens by Jews. Not only did the Christians suffered, but the entire country was at stake. He was himself a victim of abuse by Jews. The Jews were traitors and they didn't even cared about their nation. Christian men turned alcoholics, wife-beaters and victims of mass suicide as Jews didn't even cared about them.

That would definitely anger Hitler. To save his country and countrymen, he had to take the very big step. He compensated what the Christians had suffered. By his speech, you will know he had a troubled life.

SUCH KIND OF MEN DESERVE RESPECT! GOD BLESS HIM.

• Tim D
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Leaving the country of your birth, intentionally declaring yourself stateless, enlisting in a foreign power's military and eventually becoming a citizen of that country – sounds to me like abandonment.

• 6 months ago

A sociopath, definitely. The massive amounts of drugs he was taking in later years may have pushed him towards psychosis.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Here we go again. Do you trolls never remember?

• Well he had mental problems

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.