Sons ex girlfriend has left her car in my driveway for over a year.?

My son bought a really big van with his girlfriend at the time, he paid for it and for some reason put the title in her name.. They broke up and the vans been broken down in my driveway for almost 2 years now, she contacted me a month ago asking if she could tow it and take it told her to please do, she just came... show more My son bought a really big van with his girlfriend at the time, he paid for it and for some reason put the title in her name.. They broke up and the vans been broken down in my driveway for almost 2 years now, she contacted me a month ago asking if she could tow it and take it told her to please do, she just came and got her stuff out and is blowing me off, can i go to the sectary of state and try to get the title transferred to me and just scrap it or what can i do to get rid of it as she wont get it or transfer the title.