Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 6 months ago

How come most guys don't date girls with kids?

I am 18 with a 6 month old. Every time I go on a date and end up confessing that I am a parent, the guy always end up backing off and I would never hear from him again. I just can't find a guy that would be okay with it.

Because their dick kept hunting for a virgin girl, and their mind kept thinking about tight pussay all the time. Some guys are useless LOL! Juat saying...

Why couldn't you wait for marriage to have sex?!...Anyway what's done is done but you can't fault people for not wanting to be with someone who already has children. That is not fair to them. What if they don't want children or they want someone who has NEVER experienced the "specialness/sacredness" of having a baby before and getting pregnant?! You have to think about it from their perspective, not just yours! There's two people in this relationship you know not just one!

Source(s): I dated someone with a child and it was too unfortunate for me

Money for a start

• Zirp

Because having TWO relationships at the same time (one with the woman, one with the kid) is complicated. Most guys who date an 18-yearold are not ready to be a daddy... and then there's the social pressure (and biologistic fairytales) saying that raising someone else's "blood" makes you a "loser"/"beta"

Honestly it amazes me just how many ar$eholes there are on here quick to make assumptions.

Instead of waiting until the date, be upfront and honest right from the beginning.

Goodluck :)

Stepchildren can be seen as a deal breaker from both a financial and relationship burden. Maybe if you posted on a dating site and 'fessed up to your motherhood you could find a guy who is looking for that relationship.

Why expect some rando to take care of you and the kid?

• John

Its hard enough to maintain a relationship without the distraction of kids.

There are several issues. First, you're 18 and have a 6 month old. This is a huge red flag - you have poor decision making capabilities. You also are probably not educated and unlikely to be able to get educated. On top of that, guys your age are still kids, as are you. They're trying to figure out who they are and what they want from life. Parenting is for adults. If you were 28 with a 6 month old you'd have plenty more takers.

• GEEGEE

Not rude, just blunt. But honest. His or her opinion and likely shared by others. Well it surely is if the asker has trouble finding men who don't want to date mothers.

You are 18 and have a child, yet still, expect to date? You didn't learn much from getting pregnant young did you?