Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Whats with the democrats pushing for reparations all of sudden? Don't they know blacks and their freedoms were paid in full with blood?

Were talking the Civil War.. Democrats what are you doing anyways? You were the party of slavery, the party of the KKK, the party of Segregation, the party of anti-civil rights and now you want to give every ***** a Cadillac?

Joe Biden fought for segregation BTW!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Ryde0n
    Lv 4
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

As the survivor of a Civil War " Gold Star Family " I intend to launch a nation wide , class action lawsuit against anyone receiving " reparations " as their freedom was won at the cost of my ancestors life and limb .

I am certain anyone else descended from Civil War veterans will join me in this action .

• Stuart
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Border spending package seeks aid for migrants, but no money for Trump’s wall

The Senate Appropriations Committee plans to take up a supplemental spending bill to address the migrant surge next week

Update: The Senate emergency measure contains no funds for Trump’s border wall and no money for additional detention by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which Democrats have opposed

• 6 months ago

Blacks have received public apologies, and benefited immensely from reverse discrimination programs like Affirmative Action. Enough, already. Let our politicians get on with the business of governing the nation.

• M
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

You are lost? Lincoln was a Republican the weird thing you know that? You stand for the burning of everything the Revolutionary war was fought for. You are on the same political side of our enemies during WW-II. Everything that made America great you are against.

WTF?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Geo
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

If they want to pay for the people the Government screwed the most, it would obviously be the Indians. We screwed them hard. The West African Slaves were enslaved by other Africans and sold to Arabs mostly, who sold them to anyone. But don't worry, no payments will be made, period.

• 6 months ago

They are desperate for votes. Same reason they court illegal aliens

• 6 months ago

Kadorably so all so so so so difficult

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They're doing it precisely to put Joe Biden on the spot. Democrats know that they will beat Trump, so they are arguing amongst themselves on what they will do in 2021.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.