Why aren’t names that have descriptions that can lend themselves to any gender unisex?

Only names meaning king, queen, prince, or princess aren’t unisex so I don’t know why Elizabeth isn’t a unisex name since it means My God is an oath" or "My God is abundance and that this description can lend themselves to any gender.

Favorite Answer

It often isn't a meaning that makes something masculine or feminine, it is the actually vibe of the name. Names ending in -ly or -ia are girly, and names ending in -o -son -an, usually sound masculine because it is a societal construct.

• Katrina E.

John, I think the trend toward unisex names recognizes the social shift to recognizing that what is “masculine” and “feminine” is more along a spectrum rather then binary.

The satanic androgyne agenda is the judeomasonic luciferian qabalistic agenda, they worship REBIS their god with two heads and both sets of genitals, and they push it on us. Wake up.

because it was originally meant for girls and people are use to it as a girl name bc it would be weird for a guy

Men can be Queens just go to San Francisco you will find many of them