Red light ticket.?

So 3 weeks ago I got a ticket for running through a red light. So I paid it. And now I ran through another red light by mistake. What is going to happen. Am I getting my license taken or another ticket in Tennessee . I’m very scared

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

American Atheist is correct about the law.

I will add the you NEED to start paying attention to your driving before you KILL yourself or someone else in the intersection.

I admit to occasionally doing something stupid behind the wheel, including running a red light rarely. twice in 3 weeks is inexcusable.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Some states allow you to go to traffic school and avoid points against your license if you have no prior convictions in the prior 18 months. You coulda-woulda-shouda done this with the last ticket but now nope.Maybe you can plead not guilty and beg the judge to give you a break. I think you used your last wish a long time ago and the genie is gone back to Persia. Think about how you made this mistake. Did you let your passengers distract you? Was it the phone? Maybe you could learn to pray every time you get behind the wheel or grab a bus schedule in preparation for your possible fate. Tears for you---not.

• 7 months ago

in Tennessee you need 12 points on your license in a 12 month period to get it revoked, each time you run through a red light it is 4 points, so right now you have 8 points, assuming you have not committed any other moving violations

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.