Why am I so unliked for being unattractive and unique?

I have always been acquainted to be fairly unlikeable, mostly it is because of my appearance. I am studying in the faculty of beauty and photography, thus obviously requires a very attractive young lady. But I am not attractive at the slightest. I am round, overweight, my nose is large, my hair is to straight like... show more I have always been acquainted to be fairly unlikeable, mostly it is because of my appearance. I am studying in the faculty of beauty and photography, thus obviously requires a very attractive young lady. But I am not attractive at the slightest. I am round, overweight, my nose is large, my hair is to straight like straw, I also have extremely poor skin tone. Anyway, the majority of woman in my classroom here are stunning, they all have the “perfect” features men crave. Slim, tall, well groomed, perfect mesmerising hair styles, and of course none of them are overweight.

I like to think I am a pro at makeup art, and normally like to utilise my talent further, even with the film industry one day. I am bubbly, and quite shy so I feel this industry isn’t much of a fit for me. The girls in my class are very bitter and shallow, but they all have boyfriends and mock me badly because I’ve never been with a guy. (All the guys I’ve ever meet have feared to come near me). they’ve even pranked me in a photo and I heard one of the girls shout out “oh my god she’s so UGLY”. Even boys make fun of my appearance, ice even been pushed, and have had on numerous occasions lit cigarettes thrown towards my face.

I am basically on the urge of quitting. I don’t want advice to go seek therapy, as this would benefit the bullies more then me. I just want to find an industry where “unattractive” woman are welcome. Thank you, I am a student living in Sydney Australia.