Weird behavior bearded dragon (sleeping/not using front leg?)?

So I've noticed the past week some weird behavior with my beaded dragon. For some background he's a full adult and never had any issues in the past. So for the past week he has been acting super lethargic; moving positions only a few times a day very slowly and other than that, he sleeps. He hasn't... show more So I've noticed the past week some weird behavior with my beaded dragon. For some background he's a full adult and never had any issues in the past. So for the past week he has been acting super lethargic; moving positions only a few times a day very slowly and other than that, he sleeps. He hasn't eaten much of anything either. The weirdest part is he doesn't seem to be using his right front leg when he does move himself. His heat bulb recently went out for a day or 2 until I could get a new one and replace it. Now the middle of his cage reads 82 degrees. I was thinking this is just brumation possibly due to the few days of colder temperatures but the not moving his leg got me questioning. Let me know what you guys think thank you!