Am I right to be mad at my FWB? will give best answer? Edit?

I recently entered into a FWB with a friend of mine that I have known for 3 years. ..but this is the 2nd time we have attempted it..we tried at Christmas and he suddenly had hesitations and wanted to back off so I did and I was hurt...he then reconnected with me and said how he missed me and regretted his decision... show more I recently entered into a FWB with a friend of mine that I have known for 3 years. ..but this is the 2nd time we have attempted it..we tried at Christmas and he suddenly had hesitations and wanted to back off so I did and I was hurt...he then reconnected with me and said how he missed me and regretted his decision and would like to start something up with me again...I stupidly agreed with him again and we started seeing each other the other day..after out outing he did not send me his usual "goodnight" message so I was suspicious something was up and I messaged him and told him that if he has any second thoughts he should let me know..he then revealed that he did have second thoughts again and feels like he is taking advantage of me..but he seemed to only reveal this to me after I confronted him...instead of being man enough to be honest right off the bat he waited until I confronted him..I find that so upsetting and childish of him so I told him that I am finished being his toy and that if he was at least honest with me instead of waiting for me to drag it out of him again I would not be so upset.
am I right to be annoyed by him and never want to deal with him again. How many times is he going to change his mind about this with me? and what kind of game is this? do you agree that he should have been man enough to be honest with me instead of waiting for me to ask?

will give best answer..thanks
0