I ended it with this guy and he didn't reply. I just wonder why?

When we texted he was super clingy. He would ask me questions all the time and he always asked me out on a date. He was too available which is the reason why I lost interest and also he asked me a personal sexual question which was a deal breaker for me. So when I ended it (Through text) I said like "Thanks... show more When we texted he was super clingy. He would ask me questions all the time and he always asked me out on a date. He was too available which is the reason why I lost interest and also he asked me a personal sexual question which was a deal breaker for me. So when I ended it (Through text) I said like "Thanks for the date I had fun but I don't feel a romantic connection with you. I have to be honest but the fact that you asked me a sexual personal question really put me off and was very creepy. I also feel like you are too desperate for a relationship. I wish you the best." I guess I expected him to cuss me out for being honest. But instead he didn't reply at all which is the opposite of his clingy personality, which surprised me. I just wondered if it was all a game to him and that's why he didn't reply.