I recently bought a CPO 2016 BMW in CA and added a full maintenance program “service contract”. Am I able to cancel this service contract?

The car salesman told me my monthly payment would be $553 After talking with the finance guy, he told me it would only be $15 extra to add the maintenance service contract. In my haste to purchase the car I did not check the contract thoroughly and accepted. As it turns out the maintenance service contract was... show more The car salesman told me my monthly payment would be $553 After talking with the finance guy, he told me it would only be $15 extra to add the maintenance service contract. In my haste to purchase the car I did not check the contract thoroughly and accepted. As it turns out the maintenance service contract was $3500 extra for 72 months/100,000 miles and my monthly payment should have been $500. It has been 4 days since I purchased the vehicle. This is not the same as an extended warranty. Am I able to cancel this service contract within 30 days and receive a refund?