Ron
Ron asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

I'm still waiting for someone to post a lie trump has said, I asked this question for 2 days?

In order chronological or categorical?

He said Mexico would pay for the wall

It was a lie when he said Obama was born in another country. And he also said Obama was born in the U.S., so regardless of where you believe he was born, the statements can't both be true.

He said the turnout for his inauguration was more than it was.

Not only wasn't his claim about the number of illegal votes true, but if it had been true, that would mean he lost the election, because most of the illegal votes turned out to be votes for him.

I rather liked how Canada was a security threat, apparently because of the War of 1812 (which maybe he finally learned more about in 2016). It’s true. We did burn the White House, but that was after you burned Toronto to the ground.

Source(s): Shucks, we like you guys and everything too. 🇨🇦. What are we going to do with all this awful American beer if you stop coming up?
    • 5 months agoReport

Oh right. You’re drinking beer with a hint of orange and that sort of 💩.

any slightly educated person can easily list down hundreds of examples. the fact that you dont know comes down to willing ignorance

He is the most real president we have had. He says what he feels good or bad.

• dominick

He lowered taxes got out of the iran and paris deal . only one trying to stop illegal invaders ruining our country I'd say he is real and your a figment of a late nite B movie,

I could post links to show all the lies Trump has told but you would just say "fake news" so l would wasting my time.

“My supporters are so loyal that I can get away with murder” was he lying or telling the truth. Or was that, “just another joke!”

• Jeff S

Trump;

I don't know anything about paying off my mistresses!

Will--- it's amazing how you ignore the moral implications of that lie! Or have you forgotten now Trump claims "Yeah I did but so what it's not illegal"! However the reason and way he paid them did violate campaign finance laws!

• Lv 5

Stormy Daniels admitted to lying about her alleged affair, according to Washington Post.

• Ron

Still no lies because there are none

The Left like to refer to tasks they have prevented Trump from completing yet as " LIES ! "

They block funding for the wall , " He hasn't finished the wall ."

They won't work on medical coverage reform , " He hasn't reformed medical coverage ."

• Ryde,0n

I remember 0bama lying about saving $2,500.00 a year on premiums , lying about being able to keep your doctor , lying about being able to keep your plan and lying about " Shovel Ready Jobs for all " ,,, yes I do .

"I'll drain the swamp"

"I'll lock her up"

• Ron

He's doing both of them right now so it's not a lie