Should the Democratic party pay reparations since they're the ones who did it?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

More specifically, it was the conservatives that did it. They just happened to be in the Democratic party at that time. It was not the liberals, who were Republicans then.

• Funny, you don't give companies that same break. Or even the country itself. All of us have changed. Give the country credit for making that change. Not just your friends.

• 6 months ago

If they did it, let's put them in prison, and lose the key.

• 6 months ago

LOL...good point....love it.

• yodi
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

would be chump change compared to what the whiny south Floridians will be asking for in the decades to come with the Ocean flooding their domiciles.

• 6 months ago

The Democrats haves been paying reparations for over 40 years through welfare, food stamps, and abortion clinics.

• Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

@I'm the Mexican You're a racist idiot for that comment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Why lie to yourself? You know the rich southern whites who owned slaves have nothing to do with modern Democrats, and you know the people who actually think black people are inferior are also diehard Trump fans. It's not fooling anybody so just own it.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Actually I find it difficult to distinguish the Trolls from the self respecting Cons. Look at a guy like Tucker Carlson is he a Troll or a Con?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The Democratic Party wasn’t a party until the 19th century. Thomas Jefferson was in the Democratic-Republican Party. There were also Federalists and Whigs.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You mean southern states? Which overwhelmingly vote republican today? Let’s put the blame where the blame is due.

I don’t remember the civil war being between “republicans and democrats” I remember it being between the southern slave states and the northern union

• yodi
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

not too bright, the conservative/liberal labels have switched amongst the parties over your bigoted American History..

• jimm
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They probably forgot about that. Or maybe they never were taught it.

• 6 months ago

Retired NFL player Burgess Owens told Congress that today.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Only those who can prove their ancestors were slaves. Namely, American who are black, Japanese or Chinese.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.