2nd trimester back pain..is this normal?

I have a prenatal appointment tomorrow. I m 23 weeks pregnant and the pain is horrible to the point I m wondering if its normal.   For me the pain is like my upper back not lower. It gets bad when I have to drive and sit in a straight up position like when I took my mom to work it was terrible... and its always on... show more I have a prenatal appointment tomorrow. I m 23 weeks pregnant and the pain is horrible to the point I m wondering if its normal.

For me the pain is like my upper back not lower. It gets bad when I have to drive and sit in a straight up position like when I took my mom to work it was terrible... and its always on that right side of mine...never the left.. 

However when I take a brake and walk around I feel fine. Like as soon as I walk I m ok. 

Also my wrists, hands, arms are achy..my limbs are sore in general. Some weakness..

Idk I m just wondering if this is normal or not.

Also sleeping on my side sucks.. I hate it.. sleeping on my back is better but I know I cant.

I just wonder if its another underlying issue.

someone tell me, whats normal pregnancy back pain and whats not?

also no cramping, no bleeding, baby is fine and kicking