Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

How do I have deep conversations with the guy I like?

Usually I can talk to anyone about like anything but he is like the first guy i’ve talked to who I actually like, we mostly talk on social media like snapchat but I don’t know what to talk about because I feel awkward and nervous. any advice?

First, never dive right into a deep conversation. Talk like you normally would and let the dialogue shift into deeper things. As a bonus, if he's into you, he'll be open to discussing more things.

The secret to talking to people is to be relaxed and confident. If you can do those two things then you can talk about anything! Think about it: if you are all tense and nervous then that energy is going to rub off on the person who you are talking to and they will feel all uncomfortable. In saying that, if you are really unsure of what to talk about with the person then try asking them questions that will get him to reveal his personality. That sort of approach is really attractive to a person as it will show him that you are interested in connecting with them on an emotional level. I really hope this helps

Source(s): Where does this awkwardness come from? Are you scared of saying something silly?