Nervous about going to events and outing alone. Any tips?

Quick background I have anxiety in social situations. People (especially my age) find me boring. How do I know this? They have told me I'm boring and that I dont do anything. They call their other friends when they around me I guess because my convo is not interesting enough. I have zero friends in the town I... show more Quick background I have anxiety in social
situations. People (especially my age) find me boring. How do I know this? They have told me I'm boring and that I dont do anything. They call their other friends when they around me I guess because my convo is not interesting enough. I have zero friends in the town I live in. I just have a hard time making friends that will stick around but any way. I feel like my life is wasting away. So I want to go to events on my own. Like its a festival here in town this weekend I want to go but I feel like I would look stupid standing around alone. I know it will be music and food. I would like to get to the point where I can go to concerts and even bars alone. And possibly going out of town alone. I'm ok with going to lunch or shopping alone. But events where there are alot of people I think I'll be more nervous. I know its more fun going places with friends but I honestly have no choice but to go alone or stay in the house forever.
0