Where do I go to report fraud? I know someone who is lying about living in another state to get cheaper car insurance.?

2 Answers

  • ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    If you know which insurer they're with, you can contact the company directly and inform them. All the major insurance companies have a fraud department to investigate such claims. Otherwise, you can report it to the FBI. The number for their insurance crime bureau is (800) 835-6422

  • 6 months ago

    Call your local state's Insurance Commissioner office.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.