How does a Leo woman win over the Aquarius woman? Can leo have anyone zodiac sign?

I know some of you won’t believe and that’s fine just continue your day An let the people who do believe help Me out please. I’ve been meeting an Aquarius woman for few months in and off due to Personal reason on both ends. My question is as a leo woman I want to win her over I really like her an of course made... show more I know some of you won’t believe and that’s fine just continue your day An let the people who do believe help Me out please. I’ve been meeting an Aquarius woman for few months in and off due to Personal reason on both ends. My question is as a leo woman I want to win her over I really like her an of course made that aware to her, she can just be abit blocked off. She texts An talks to me every day I just want to impress her since we are both such a strong characters.
I can’t help but be drawn in by her no matter what but I need her to open up a little more to be able to win her over an inch each day.
I want to make her my girl but nows not the time but I know she will be my girl in the end it’s just the matter of when an how? Any advice for dating an Aquarius woman be a good help thanks😜