Mother get angry at me for looking at her sexy daughter HELP?

I went to movie theater, I saw nice looking group of girl, she dress very sexy. There's older woman with her either girls mom or her volleyball coach.

I was looking at girl, her mother got mad and say what are you looking at?

What should I say to girl's mother? I really don't know girls age, but she big enough to be adult, she maybe college student or high school.

What should I say to her?

Favorite Answer

Just keep walking. If there is an old lady barking at you she is probably a minor. Kids look grown these days.

• Greedy6 months agoReport

She shouldn't let daughter dress sexy if she's not old enough to make decision what to wear?

• Marvin

If you are about the same age as the girls, then your behavior should be expected. If they are younger, then you are being "creepy".

Do not be obvious, and you will be OK.

Just say, "Oh sorry, I was off in thought somewhere", and walk away.

• helene

You say "I'm sorry" and quit staring like a psycho.

You should tell her that you have to the power of making her go away. Then take your medication and she will go away because she is imaginary. You never went anywhere, you have been in your momma's basement for years and never even left.

• edward

Y’all can’t just be going around lookin’ at people for no reason. Phucking tell her the truth.