My lower back hurts like Hell! Am I stupid or hurt?

I recently got diagnosed with epilepsy and I m 22. Apparently ive been having seizures my whole life which I ve simply not recalled the actual seizure and my stubborn family will wait for a meteor shower before they claim emergency so we ve never gone to a hospital at the right time and my mother wasnt a very nice... show more I recently got diagnosed with epilepsy and I m 22. Apparently ive been having seizures my whole life which I ve simply not recalled the actual seizure and my stubborn family will wait for a meteor shower before they claim emergency so we ve never gone to a hospital at the right time and my mother wasnt a very nice woman so she wouldnt want to say certain things to me or doctors and ive simply been told I m just nervous my whole life. Recently I ve had a lot of stress and anxiety out of nowhere and I had a big bad completely memorable seizure that scared the **** out of me and I felt a little sore afterwards (while I was seizing I was in a lawn chair convulsing inwards with my mouth open and head back) but no one ever asked if I was in amy pain and i was too out of it at the time to really even noticed but after I was discharged I started on a new medication called. https://absolutionprinciples.tumblr.com/post/185715223922/please-tell-me-what-to-do-with-my-body
4 answers 4