Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 5 months ago

Have you guys noticed that Kawhi can win rings without a team full of Superstars unlike Lebron?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Kawhi has also had a lot of things that Lebron hasn’t.

• 5 months ago

He had 4 future HOF with the spurs.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Lebron sucks, hes on my team now and they didnt even make the playoffs

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Kawhi will be better than LeBron when it’s all said and done.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

To YOU Lebron is just a stats padder but other people that know more about the NBA than you will ever know about anything-and no I don't mean me, disagree with you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Uh, have you noticed that lebron made it to the finals last year with that second rate cavs team without Kevin love and where his second best player was probably George hill lmao

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Some might say his ring was "iffy." He beat PHI w/ a sick Embiid. Then, he beat GSW (not including KD) with a hurt Klay. I think they'd still have beaten GSW with Klay in there. Or, at least, it'd have been like a 50/50 fight.

TOR still gets the credit to me.

But, I also think they had stars (not superstars on that team). Marc Gasol is a star. Kyle Lowry is a star. Pascal Siakam (spelling?) is a budding star. VanVleet is a budding star. And, of course, Danny Green, Norman Powell, and Serge Ibaka are solid role players.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Lebron was able to do it in 2016 and almost did it in 2015, you also left out that in 2014 he had one of the two or three best head coaches in NBA history,and also played with 3 future hall of fame players, and this year his team won in large part due to the other team missing key players.

I have noticed that most of the time that troll questions like this are posted by users that are cowardly hiding behind anonymous,like you are.

• Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

Kyrie hit the game winning shot in 2016.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Kawhi was way too close this season to be sent home early. They only had the GSW number.

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It helps when you're not playing against a full team.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

You should change your name to "IamLeNevergoingtogiveLebroncreditnomatterwhathedoes, because that's clearly your opinion.

• STEVE
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Cleveland 2016 says otherwise

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.