Can somebody tell me a good soda alternative that isn t water.?

I could go into my reasons for not doing water, but the only water people would still only say water. If I was to say water would kill me they would say no it won t you should drink water. So please respect the question. I am willing to give up my soda addiction, but I need something to replace it with. The... show more I could go into my reasons for not doing water, but the only water people would still only say water. If I was to say water would kill me they would say no it won t you should drink water. So please respect the question. I am willing to give up my soda addiction, but I need something to replace it with. The reasons are to be healthier. I am starting to have pre diabetes, I dehydrate about every 5 yrs. I am not an active person So I need to make some changes. I am already saving up to get a treadmill, however I know most people that start exercising don t continue. So I am also looking at other things like getting rid of soda. However I look up online and it says milk, but I can t see milk traveling well or being drinkable a couple days outside of a fridge. So I look up Gatorade or other sports drinks, which from what I seeing is worse for you unless you are active. Then there is certain juices that are $8 a bottle. I have done water enhancers before, which doesn t have the same issues that I have with water, but they dye everything they are around. If it is doing that to water bottles what is it doing to my insides. Now I m not saying none of these are options. I m just giving you my take so it can help you help me.