I accidentally came out to my friends?

Ok so we were just talking about stuff in our lives and it was getting pretty intense, we were all sharing our “deepest, darkest secrets” and my turn came up and I said that I didn’t have anything but they kept nagging and I said that I’m scared my parents won’t accept me for who I am. I never said I wasn’t... show more Ok so we were just talking about stuff in our lives and it was getting pretty intense, we were all sharing our “deepest, darkest secrets” and my turn came up and I said that I didn’t have anything but they kept nagging and I said that I’m scared my parents won’t accept me for who I am. I never said I wasn’t straight and some people there didn’t catch on to that very obvious hint on my sexuality but my good friends did and now idk what to do. I hadn’t planned on telling anyone until I was 1) absolutely sure that I’m bi and 2) that I knew their opinions but I’m not sure about either of those and UGG. I’m dreading the conversation they’re gonna want to have about it or the awkwardness that will come from them not being okay with it. I don’t need an answer on anything (maybe advice or smth) I just needed to vent
2 answers 2