Why are girls smarter than boys in school?

Favorite Answer

They aren't smarter, they perform better and that makes it seem like they are smarter.

That is because the school system is favorable towards females and teachers favor females more and put down and criticize the males.

There are tons of evidence for it, it's no secret, then people wonder why this generation is so ****** up in the head.

Not all girls are smarter or perform better. Especially girls who refuse to think for themselves.

I think because they perform & multitask better than boys according to scientific data. Honestly, whether a male/female, it just depends on how an individual uses their brain. They are females smarter than males and vice versa. We are all diverse.

Depends on the school and focus I guess. It's about 50/50 from what I've experienced in life. I suppose girls try harder to make it noticed?

Probably because girls are more precocious than boys when it comes to the capacity to think...