Is she trying to play hard to get or nah?

There is this girl that I met at a common church event like last year. Walks up to me and introduces herself to me. I always see her starring at me and learned she was talking and asking about me with common friends. One of those common friends tried inviting me up to his college for the weekend and his pitch was... show more There is this girl that I met at a common church event like last year. Walks up to me and introduces herself to me. I always see her starring at me and learned she was talking and asking about me with common friends.

One of those common friends tried inviting me up to his college for the weekend and his pitch was this girl.

Well she is back for summer break and I’ve seen her staring at the common church event. Yesterday night she visits me in my office(work at a gym) with her sister and reintroduces herself like the exact same way as last year and I kind of picked fun at that.but she laughed and so did her sister(who followed her in). So I added her on IG and FB earlier this morning and no follow back or response. So I see her today as she passes me with her sister at the gym and when I was talking to my friend I see her look back at me. And when I was training a client she would walk near us and caught her looking at me through the mirror.

So is she playing hard to get or nah? I appreciate the help in advance!!!!