Is it normal for a parent to shame their teen? Is it wrong or valid?

I'm 16. My step mom sorta shames me and I wanna know if it's just a normal parent thing or if it's actually bad. I don't know. Here's some examples. Since I was about 12 or 13 my step mom has been picky about my weight. If I go over 100lbs she'll say things like " don't eat that... show more I'm 16. My step mom sorta shames me and I wanna know if it's just a normal parent thing or if it's actually bad. I don't know.

Here's some examples.

Since I was about 12 or 13 my step mom has been picky about my weight. If I go over 100lbs she'll say things like " don't eat that you'll get fat! " But if I get too low she'll tell me how I look gross and ' boney '. I have to keep myself between 97 and 94 pounds so she doesn't get upset. ( I'm 5'1.22 so it's not too bad? I think that's an ok weight? I'm not a doctor so idk)

She seems upset that I'm into girls. She has made me feel bad about having crushes on girls. Like she'll say " do you like any boys at your school? " And I'll tell her about girls I like instead and she says " you're just confused". She tells me that I'm gross for being attracted to girls.

She doesn't want me to visit my biological mom which I can sorta understand. My bio mom did drugs in the past and had issues. But she's clean currently. But her body is so damaged from the drugs she can't work. I love my mom. I still wanna see her but my step mom doesn't want me to. I've talked to my dad and he understands but he doesn't say much since he doesn't want to fight. When my dad and stepmom get angry at each other sometimes they throw stuff. Sometimes my step mom smacks him but only if she's REALLY angry. Usually she isn't though.

( Sorry my English is bad )