I have to let him go, I am stuck in my life can’t change things so it’s better he finds love for himself. Am I wrong to think this way?

I wish we had chance to become friends but it didn’t happen. I am too exhausted about the whole situation between me and him! It’s very upsetting that we couldn’t communicate to each other and I feel like he thinks I am a bad character person and I can’t take it anymore. I want him to be happy and find a love which... show more I wish we had chance to become friends but it didn’t happen. I am too exhausted about the whole situation between me and him! It’s very upsetting that we couldn’t communicate to each other and I feel like he thinks I am a bad character person and I can’t take it anymore. I want him to be happy and find a love which he deserves. Wish we were able to become friends at least. Am I wrong to this way?
1 answer 1