Help with grandmas medical condition?

My grandma has had a gnarly cough for about 5 months After she actually got a fever and was sent to the hospital She has now been in the hospital, going here and there trying to get her situation figured out First they believed she had a lung infection And was put on treatment for that After doing scans it was... show more My grandma has had a gnarly cough for about 5 months
After she actually got a fever and was sent to the hospital
She has now been in the hospital, going here and there trying to get her situation figured out
First they believed she had a lung infection
And was put on treatment for that
After doing scans it was
pneumonia
And was treated for that
She started feeling better and then out of nowhere had troubles breathing and they found fluid in her lungs and around her heart which made it hard for her to breath, they tested the fluid and can’t find out what it is
They won’t drain the fluid from her heart and this is ultimately upsetting how bad these doctors are. I’m sorry for being so negative but it’s getting very hard for me to be optimistic.
Anyways my grandma is a breast cancer survivor from 2004
she is 63 years old and I need help on suggestions to the cause of this kind of behavior it would be greatly appreciated.