Fwb been kissing me a lot?

I am rather shocked. She is really snobby, b*tchy, spoiled, and always treats me like trash just cause she makes a lot more money than me. Everyone always ask why I sleep with her but the sex is too addicting for us to give up. I'm the closest thing she has to a friend. At first I felt very weird but the idea... show more I am rather shocked. She is really snobby, b*tchy, spoiled, and always treats me like trash just cause she makes a lot more money than me. Everyone always ask why I sleep with her but the sex is too addicting for us to give up. I'm the closest thing she has to a friend.

At first I felt very weird but the idea of being suffocated by her kisses really feels nice. I asked her if she has feelings for me but it always ends up with her telling me to shut the **** up and enjoy it before she goes back to treating me like garbage. Wtf. Is she just afraid to admit her feelings?
1 answer 1