Why does my mom leave me here alone?

Hi I’m a 14 year old girl who is in the middle of summer break. My mom owns a care home business and tbh all she does now is work. Everyday it’s the same thing I wake up clean up the house alone till 5 to go to my swimming. I know she’s busy and all but now I’m just over it. It’s been like this for a year but I held it in. My mom is never there for me she makes me go on a Uber to swim practice and she doesn’t pick me up from practice half an hour later when it’s done! Whenever I talk to her which is only one time at night she is in a bad mood. I try to confront her and she’s just said I’m being selfish. I know I am but it’s just hard for a 14 year old to be depressed and go through so much and she’s just never there for her. Idk what to do now it’s starting to get to my limit?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • rick
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Every minute your mother is working, she is "being there for you". Believe me! She would rather be with you than working. It takes an obscene amount of money to raise a kid. You have no idea how much you cost!!! She's doing everything she can do. Give her credit for it, and thank her for working so hard. Quit being a self centered brat!!!!!

• 6 months ago

Can't you understand she is busting her BUTT killing herself early FOR YOU. And she needs your help so you can have food, a place to live that is decent, and clothes on your back. I know it is hard for you to understand. You will when you are an adult and have to do this yourself.

Take it easy, she needs you just as much as YOU need her. Be thankful you have such a good mother.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.