Why does my mom leave me here alone?

Hi I’m a 14 year old girl who is in the middle of summer break. My mom owns a care home business and tbh all she does now is work. Everyday it’s the same thing I wake up clean up the house alone till 5 to go to my swimming. I know she’s busy and all but now I’m just over it. It’s been like this for a year but I... show more Hi I’m a 14 year old girl who is in the middle of summer break. My mom owns a care home business and tbh all she does now is work. Everyday it’s the same thing I wake up clean up the house alone till 5 to go to my swimming. I know she’s busy and all but now I’m just over it. It’s been like this for a year but I held it in. My mom is never there for me she makes me go on a Uber to swim practice and she doesn’t pick me up from practice half an hour later when it’s done! Whenever I talk to her which is only one time at night she is in a bad mood. I try to confront her and she’s just said I’m being selfish. I know I am but it’s just hard for a 14 year old to be depressed and go through so much and she’s just never there for her. Idk what to do now it’s starting to get to my limit?
2 answers 2