Can Trump's aids assess his mental fitness for him?

Well, he calls on them to kiss his backside and say whatever he wants to hear.

https://www.politico.com/video/2019/05/23/trump-ca...

Is this as pathetic as it looks and sounds?

Favorite Answer

They need to start with themselves first. Asking, “if I can support a big mouth snake oil huckster, with obvious mental limitations and no concept of the Constitution or of the rule of law as President of the United States, then am I demented or suffering from serious delusional psychosis?

• Chris

Considering the quality of your “question”, your use of the word, pathetic, is a fun example of unconscious irony.

In a straight to video maybe. In reality a mental health team would arrive after due process. It would have to be more than office politics. Actually, I have no idea how a POTUS could be impeached for mental illness. (Not that I see anything amounting to mental illness in anyone in politics today.)

Source(s): Even Nero was not quite insane.

Everyone knows Kelly Ann HAS NEVER told a lie. I know that. You know that. The table knows that. Putin knows it even, when he's buttfcuking me! oops

• Lv 7

I've been meaning to ask: why do you let him do that?

Not without his permission.

Stop projecting your own aids on other people. LOL

Being quirky and self involved as he is doesn't make him any less qualified than any other successful politician

Trump aides have already assessed his mental fitness. They speak about his craziness "off the record."

Trump doesn't have aids, but he does have aides