Can Trump's aids assess his mental fitness for him?

Well, he calls on them to kiss his backside and say whatever he wants to hear.

https://www.politico.com/video/2019/05/23/trump-ca...

Is this as pathetic as it looks and sounds?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They need to start with themselves first. Asking, “if I can support a big mouth snake oil huckster, with obvious mental limitations and no concept of the Constitution or of the rule of law as President of the United States, then am I demented or suffering from serious delusional psychosis?

• Chris
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Considering the quality of your “question”, your use of the word, pathetic, is a fun example of unconscious irony.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

In a straight to video maybe. In reality a mental health team would arrive after due process. It would have to be more than office politics. Actually, I have no idea how a POTUS could be impeached for mental illness. (Not that I see anything amounting to mental illness in anyone in politics today.)

Source(s): Even Nero was not quite insane.
  • 6 months ago

Everyone knows Kelly Ann HAS NEVER told a lie. I know that. You know that. The table knows that. Putin knows it even, when he's buttfcuking me! oops

• Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I've been meaning to ask: why do you let him do that?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Not without his permission.

• 6 months ago

Stop projecting your own aids on other people. LOL

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Being quirky and self involved as he is doesn't make him any less qualified than any other successful politician

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Trump aides have already assessed his mental fitness. They speak about his craziness "off the record."

• 6 months ago

Trump doesn't have aids, but he does have aides

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.