Can a 13 (almost 14) year old girl be done growing?

So I am a 13 year old girl just wondering because I’m kinda short, my family is kinda short and I am wondering if it’s possiboe because my cousin and friend stopped growing at 12/13. I’m 5’0.5 and haven’t grown in about 6 months. This is just after a 6-7.5 inch growth spurt (4’5-6 up to my current height). I grew... show more So I am a 13 year old girl just wondering because I’m kinda short, my family is kinda short and I am wondering if it’s possiboe because my cousin and friend stopped growing at 12/13.

I’m 5’0.5 and haven’t grown in about 6 months. This is just after a 6-7.5 inch growth spurt (4’5-6 up to my current height). I grew that height in 2 years. I have also been the same shoe size for nearly two years as well.

My mom is 5’3.5 (and the tallest woman on my moms side of the family) and my dad is around 5’6. I know I could possibly take after my grandma (she’s around 5’0-1 like me, the other women are much short like 4’11 and under). My dads side has really fast growers so that could explain my sudden growth spurt

(TMI): I got my period at 12.5, answers have had it for almost 1.5 years. My growth did slow down after I got it.

I also have Fibromyalgia (doctor diagnosed, with symptoms) and that can cause growth hormone deficiencies. This could explain me stopping my growth a bit earlier.

Anyways thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks for input! :)