Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Is it normal for two people who talk not to text everyday?

This guy I use to talk to hes trying to get back together with me. The 1st time we started talking was almost 2 years ago; things didn't work out so I ended things. We remained friends though just stopped talking for a while. About a week ago he inboxed me on facebook. Having cordial conversation then he said don't be a stranger I still have a soft spot for you. So the week goes on and he told me that he wants a second chance. However does it matter if we text/talk everyday? Is it normal not to talk/text everyday? I don't want to be a bother/be aggerating to him.

Its fine either way - every day if that's comfortable or less if that feels better. Just text/ talk to him whatever amount feels right to you.

Why would you want to text someone half to death? Texting is so impersonal anyway

Yeah

Most of us even say things on text which we would never say to each other in person because awakardness lol

Yes, i never text