.
. asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 6 months ago

Will Trump and his security be banning Latino American Born Citizens from attending any of Trump's rallies?

More Fake accusations of racism from Trump-haters.

You know, when you cry "racist" all the time when there isn't anything to back it up, nobody believes it when there might be actual racism.

I didn't watch a word of Trump's reelection rally, nor read a word about it and I don't care what he said because I'm sure none of it was true and all of it was hateful. Ignore Trump and you starve him.

• Inquizetif

And yet here you are, being owned by President Trump. Feel better for your rant

Here we go again... when "liberals" can't find any real racism... they make some up.

Of course not, why would President Trump ban anybody from a group that is increasingly supporting him. Democrats think that all Latino-Americans support illegal immigration when legal immigrants spent years and thousands of dollars earning their American citizenship.

Dude...my neibor is as Latino as it gets and he goes to every one and tries to drag most of the neighborhood with him.

• .

He must has a fun sarcastic nature.... lol

Only an ignorant turd would even think of something like this

• .

That's what Trump is.