Lv 5
. asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 6 months ago

Will Trump and his security be banning Latino American Born Citizens from attending any of Trump's rallies?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

More Fake accusations of racism from Trump-haters.

You know, when you cry "racist" all the time when there isn't anything to back it up, nobody believes it when there might be actual racism.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I didn't watch a word of Trump's reelection rally, nor read a word about it and I don't care what he said because I'm sure none of it was true and all of it was hateful. Ignore Trump and you starve him.

• Inquizetif
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

And yet here you are, being owned by President Trump. Feel better for your rant

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Here we go again... when "liberals" can't find any real racism... they make some up.

• 6 months ago

Of course not, why would President Trump ban anybody from a group that is increasingly supporting him. Democrats think that all Latino-Americans support illegal immigration when legal immigrants spent years and thousands of dollars earning their American citizenship.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Dude...my neibor is as Latino as it gets and he goes to every one and tries to drag most of the neighborhood with him.

Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

He must has a fun sarcastic nature.... lol

• 6 months ago

Only an ignorant turd would even think of something like this

Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

That's what Trump is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.