Is this girl worth pursuing?

So about a month ago, I met a girl on a dating site. After a few weeks, we began texting each other and that is when we really hit it off. We had similar senses of humour, we loved joking around. We’d text each other almost non stop when we could. We met last week, and she said she had a lot of fun and a really... show more So about a month ago, I met a girl on a dating site. After a few weeks, we began texting each other and that is when we really hit it off. We had similar senses of humour, we loved joking around. We’d text each other almost non stop when we could. We met last week, and she said she had a lot of fun and a really good time.
Just yesterday I asked her out again and she said she was busy, then she said she should tell me since we’re friends she went out with a coworker for coffee. She said it was just as friends and nothing more. Saying she’s expanding her interests to see what she wants and figure things out. Said she didn’t want to keep it from me, and and didn’t want me to be upset, and that she really enjoys talking to me.
I approached it maturely, saying I was not upset. But at the same time, I’m wondering if it’s even worth still trying to pursue. Thanks for your thoughts.