Toyota or Honda? Which is the better car brand to buy today and why?

Both make very dependable vehicles. You cannot go wrong with either brand.

I have owned numerous models of both, and have always had better luck with Toyotas.

Also, Toyota has a better record of fixing design flaws quickly. Honda seems to drag their feet on that.

Toyota has more models, Honda makes better cars. Depends on what you want.

• Jason

My wife has a 2014 Corolla. At almost 40,000 miles I've had to put an A/C compressor on it and is on the second radio which is already unusable. Gonna put an aftermarket radio in it. Other than that, engine is good. It does have a CVT transmission which are not known for their reliability but no problems with it so far but I know it's a matter of when that thing takes a giant douche because they are a ticking time bomb. Rear wheels were eating up tires and they're not adjustable in any way so I had to install adjustable shims to adjust the camber and toe to spec.

• Never

Negligible overall difference. Not worth arguing about.

There is no notable difference in quality

I would say toyota because Honda already have problems with their turbo engines. If you do buy a honda i suggest you avoid the turbo engines.

• Zhin

Honda is the Best...