Private Parking Ticket What do help?

So I ve recived a fine of £160 for parking my car were I live in by a 3rd party company called ultimate costumer solutions and I Pay for a permit every month to park there and I m a resident in the flat building were I live so as soon I recived the letter I called the 3rd party company and complained about the fine but they said to me you have 29 fines in total which sum up to £4600!!! That didint make sense at all to me as i never recived any other fines on post but they said to me they sent them which is not true so u told them why not contact me telling me any other way that I got fined they just said we only do post. Please help somebody and tell me what to do.

Tell them to sue you.

• Eva

Most likely a scam. Talk to the people that you pay for your permit. I'm willing to bet that they aren't working with this company.

• Fatmir6 months agoReport

I'm also worried becsuse the mention court.

• Lv 7

ultimate costumer solutions? that is a costume store.

it's a scam. just ignore it and block the number. they have no power over you. what are they going to do?

• Fatmir6 months agoReport

Can you please search them on goggle because they seem legit

Sounds like a scam to me.