What make you a person with a disability?

When I was working at good years as a tire tech I was experiencing lots of physical tiredness as well a numbness and tingleness in my legs and arms. I went to the neurologist and he diagnosed me with multible scleroses. After my diagnose my company asked me to get a dot to make sure I m allowed to drive trucks. The... show more When I was working at good years as a tire tech I was experiencing lots of physical tiredness as well a numbness and tingleness in my legs and arms. I went to the neurologist and he diagnosed me with multible scleroses. After my diagnose my company asked me to get a dot to make sure I m allowed to drive trucks. The workwell doctor refused to ok me because of my new diagnoses. because I wasnt able to perform the work and wasnt allowed I was terminated from my job. I end up on unemployment.

While i was off of work i found a custodian job which paid a little more than tire tech. It was a government job made for people with discibilities. I needed a doctor to sign off on a paper showing proof of my disabilty. My doctor refused to sign the paper. I wasnt able to get hired because I couldnt get my neorologist to sign a paper proving my illness.