Is there a way to reverse situation where ur mom has power of attorney over your disability stuff and u want to live with your fiancé?

If someone has a disability and their parents had power of attorney and all legal stuff about their disability and wouldn't tell them anything how does this person come to live with their fiancé? I have a friend who has a disability but she doesn't know what her parents have always told her that it's... show more If someone has a disability and their parents had power of attorney and all legal stuff about their disability and wouldn't tell them anything how does this person come to live with their fiancé? I have a friend who has a disability but she doesn't know what her parents have always told her that it's just a "basic" and that she doesn't need to know the rest because there's nothing to know but that's basically it and I think her mom receives her Social Security income and does it out to her as she sees fit and I also think that whatever money my friend makes at work I'm has control of that as well. she says her mom won't tell her what her bank account is or what the bank is she just gives her cash allowances . And she won't tell her anything about her disability or her Social Security . And she wants to live with her fiancé but her mom still has power of attorney so can she legally live with her boyfriend or does her mom need to not have power of attorney first? And I believe her mom is helping her learn how to cook and clean and someone every so often stops by to make sure things are still going smooth but that's it . So I told her she needs to find out who that company is so she can contact them and maybe see about them doing those checks at her fiancé's house. I also suggestedthose people help her learn to do her bills and those independent living skills things. she said I can't get my mom to give me any information on anything. what is my friends next option?
Update: I've known my friend all through high school and I don't know what her disability is I've never known but it appears to be just a basic learning disability nothing too major. It really feels like she's a high enough functioning that she could learn how to handle herself if tought. she says that her... show more I've known my friend all through high school and I don't know what her disability is I've never known but it appears to be just a basic learning disability nothing too major. It really feels like she's a high enough functioning that she could learn how to handle herself if tought. she says that her mom won't tell her what the disability is but it's nothing major and she doesn't need to know much about it which why can't her mom just tell her?
Update 2: She says my mom won't tell me what my bank account information is and she won't tell me what bank name it is so I don't know where to go to the bank. She says also her mom has her SS I or SSA it's not SSD He doesn't know what it is SSI or a but it's not D because she's not in the... show more She says my mom won't tell me what my bank account information is and she won't tell me what bank name it is so I don't know where to go to the bank. She says also her mom has her SS I or SSA it's not SSD He doesn't know what it is SSI or a but it's not D because she's not in the category to get SSD I could tell you that much. I don't know if it's SSI or SSA or maybe both but her mom has control of it and what she can get from it.
Update 3: She also wants her mom to let her control her own security income and she wants to be allowed to have somebody help her learn her bills and how to manage that independent living type stuff but her mom won't tell her how and while she's living with her fiancé that would require driving 30 minutes to give... show more She also wants her mom to let her control her own security income and she wants to be allowed to have somebody help her learn her bills and how to manage that independent living type stuff but her mom won't tell her how and while she's living with her fiancé that would require driving 30 minutes to give money her every time so I'm not really sure how she gets her money. but her mom has power of attorney because she says my friend isn't capable. but I have a disability and I learned. So she can.