Any tips for talking to people and becoming less nervous? TW?

I had a suicide attempt a little while ago and loads of people ended up finding out, I'm still not sure how they found out. After people blocked me on social media and the group chat that my friends use to use all the time hasn't been used since that day. Now I can hardly look anyone I know from high school... show more I had a suicide attempt a little while ago and loads of people ended up finding out, I'm still not sure how they found out. After people blocked me on social media and the group chat that my friends use to use all the time hasn't been used since that day. Now I can hardly look anyone I know from high school in the eye and have a constant fear that they talk about it. Does anyone have any support tips/ideas for a situation for this? I'm going to start college soon and I want to be confident in myself again. It's kind of specific and hard to say to anyones face.