Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 6 months ago

Can Someone Help Me...? :)?

I'm applying for a reality TV dating show to find my perfect match. Which of these strategies is the best for my video? There are no guidelines, just a couple suggested questions but it said to "be creative"?

1. Dramatic approach...I'll talk about my abuse as a kid, I have pics of me all beaten up, family struggles, and how that caused social anxiety, and how I'm sick of guys flaking/wanting hookups

2. Funny approach....silly music and pictures of ugly old guys and me saying "dating sites haven't worked out"

3. Creative approach....basing it on my favorite movie or using fancy music/special effects

Dress all sexy and flirty - I would! Tales of abuse instantly turn guys off (suck on a lollipop!!)

• Foofa

Casting directors for "reality" TV are looking for one thing and one thing only, conflict. So bring the crazy.

Funny or creative.

i would use the creative approach

4.Play the piano

show penis in the video.......