Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

why is there so much effort by fat women to be proud of their obese bodies, but none by fat men?

I always hear and see on tv fat women talking about how they are beautiful and bashing truly beautiful fashion models while claiming they are sexy and beautiful but I never see fat women doing this. guys I know who get fat, if they say anything about it its "im. fat piece of shyt,. I got to get in better shape" or something along those lines.

ok..so why do fat women care so much about pretending to be sexy. shouldn't they just adopt healthier lifestyles and lose weight!

as a healthy single man I cannot imagine how hard they make their lives by refusing to eat healthy and exercise and lose weight. they cannot even get into single bars and clubs like that, and I never see the at parries or anything. they must be miserable. why. cant they just take accountability for themselves and get healthy

Favorite Answer

Because men go to the gym to better themselves women just demand everyone find them attractive

• patty

good point...……………...

being proud is easier than losing weight

It's because women these days have mental problems due to reading leftist, SJW media like Huffpost and many other crappy things. Women just want the attention from men. They think they would feel privileged by doing that. Fat men know why they are so fat. They don't have the victim mentality like modern women. That's the reality.

How much these fat women have pride about their bodies, I don't care about them as I don't feel aroused by it. Pride doesn't arouses us men. These obese women seem to be stupid when they try tell others that they are "so sexy" and "so beautiful". Why is there a need to tell others?? That's just a sign of being a mental asylum patient.

Definitely anyone can get obese or fat, there's no doubt. There is always a solution to losing fat and there is no time limit but growing tall has. You can't be a sportsperson if you are obese, keep it in mind.

Source(s): I'm a fat guy and feel responsible for it. I'm 5'7 tall and weigh around 166 lbs.

Women are more concerned with their feelings and men are more concerned with facts.

Because men are arrogant mo fo's who think they deserve a 10 even when they are nasty.

• john6 months agoReport

that fashion garbage. Most odd the men I know hate fashion and have been going to the same tailors there fathers went to .

Much more attention is paid to the way women look.

Your definition of beauty is different to mine

they don't give a shitt ...................................