Why is there so much effort by fat women to be proud of their obese bodies, but none by fat men?

Update: I always hear and see on tv fat women talking about how they are beautiful and bashing truly beautiful fashion models while claiming they are sexy and beautiful but I never see fat women doing this. guys I know who get fat, if they say anything about it its "im. fat piece of shyt,. I got to get in better... show more I always hear and see on tv fat women talking about how they are beautiful and bashing truly beautiful fashion models while claiming they are sexy and beautiful but I never see fat women doing this. guys I know who get fat, if they say anything about it its "im. fat piece of shyt,. I got to get in better shape" or something along those lines.
Update 2: ok..so why do fat women care so much about pretending to be sexy. shouldn't they just adopt healthier lifestyles and lose weight!
Update 3: as a healthy single man I cannot imagine how hard they make their lives by refusing to eat healthy and exercise and lose weight. they cannot even get into single bars and clubs like that, and I never see the at parries or anything. they must be miserable. why. cant they just take accountability for themselves and... show more as a healthy single man I cannot imagine how hard they make their lives by refusing to eat healthy and exercise and lose weight. they cannot even get into single bars and clubs like that, and I never see the at parries or anything. they must be miserable. why. cant they just take accountability for themselves and get healthy