Is it worth my time?

Met a guy on the Internet, texted back and forth for a few months, finally decided to meet him. Shared 4 amazing dates full of laughter and insane chemistry. On the last date, i got a little drunker than i should have and tried to define the relationship. He was hesitant, said he wants to take it slow, really get... show more Met a guy on the Internet, texted back and forth for a few months, finally decided to meet him. Shared 4 amazing dates full of laughter and insane chemistry. On the last date, i got a little drunker than i should have and tried to define the relationship. He was hesitant, said he wants to take it slow, really get to know me before he decides if he wants to take that step and is unsure if he would even be able to meet the expectations that come with a relationship. He texts me every day pretty much throughout the entire day, checking in and just seeing how I’m doing. We are very attracted to each other and like i mentioned before, the chemistry is totally there. He says he’s not interested in dating anyone else and isn’t currently talking to/courting anyone else. I don’t understand what the issue with putting a title on it is. He makes me happy, and i think i do the same for him, but i would feel more secure if we were able to say we’re boyfriend/girlfriend. I’ve decided to give it another month and revisit the subject then and if nothing has changed, then I’ll move on. Is this the right decision or should i let it go now before my feelings grow stronger? I am 28 and he is 34 just for reference. We both are divorced and have children respectively.
3 answers 3