What should I do if I want to avoid men irritated with me because I'm a virgin and I'm my 30s but I'm not religious?

i think men would be irritated with me because I'm a virgin. I tried to say I can't date anyone because I'm a virgin and I'm too old to be a virgin so I'll be criticized. When I tried to have sex nearly 2 years ago I was told I wasn't good because: -I kissed badly -I couldn't have sex... show more i think men would be irritated with me because I'm a virgin. I tried to say I can't date anyone because I'm a virgin and I'm too old to be a virgin so I'll be criticized.
When I tried to have sex nearly 2 years ago I was told I wasn't good because:
-I kissed badly
-I couldn't have sex because I was in pain
-I wasn't experienced
-I looked naive
-People should have sex in their teens for the first time, not in their 30s
-I scare men because I was in pain

The men who tried to have sex with me told me to lie about my age with the next. He suggested me to say I'm younger because I'm too old to be without experience and at the same time I look younger.

So I'll never date anyone because I don't trust anyone and I think men will insult me for being a virgin and being without experience.
My male friend told me to date. I know he complain about women who aren't experienced so I told him about my problem. Even if he complain about women like me he didn't admit I'm right when I said I'm too old to date without being criticized and insulted and he said to try to find someone.

I don't understand why people who wants to be with someone with experience tell me to date.

What should I do?

English isn't my first language