Ryan asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

How can I overcome a fear of mass shootings. This fear has prevented me from going to school.?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Axiom
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

You could move here to civilisation, where we don't allow the general public, to own guns in the first place.

• 6 months ago

There's no "overcoming" it. It's a real fear, altho quite slight in probability, like flying on a plane. Just don't let it push you around. Go where you need to go. Tell the fear go to fck itself. It's not your friend.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Bet you don't stay home from the mall. Shootings there too. You're just looking for an excuse to get out of school.

• 6 months ago

I don't know what to do with her 😔😔😔😔😔

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

First step... Stop listening to the media and research yourself as to how many mass shootings there actually is. Don't forget, their job is to get you emotional so you keep watching.

Second step, be sure to do the first step

• abdul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Find a safe place and hide there until it passes.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

We cannot be afraid of the “what ifs” in life, because who knows what tomorrow holds. No matter how cliché is may sound, you just have to keep on keepin’ on in this world. Of course, be alert about what’s happening in and around the world, in your local city, and neighboring towns. But you do not have to stop your life and live in fear all of the time.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

i would just pray instead of worrying about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.