Period cramps for 2 weeks but my period isnt due for another week?

I am currently on the birth control pill called Aubra. I have been on it since March I believe. But lately I have been having these period cramps but no period bc it starts on my last week which are the placebo pills of course. Last month I had my period was fine. But this time I have these cramps. I had... show more I am currently on the birth control pill called Aubra. I have been on it since March I believe. But lately I have been having these period cramps but no period bc it starts on my last week which are the placebo pills of course. Last month I had my period was fine. But this time I have these cramps. I had unprotected sex (condomless) 2 weeks after my period. He didnt *** inside of me. Im good about taking my pills at the correct time but I did have to take some medication for a UTI and some other stuff so idk if that could have contributed to it.. is there a chance I should worry about pregnancy?
1 answer 1