Angel asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 6 months ago

How long do you spend on doing your make-up?

How long do you spend for an everyday look? and how long for a special occasion?

Just Curious.

-20-30 mins for doing office/simple makeup/professional event/brunch/bday party

-45-130 mins for dance-based makeup/family member wedding or event

- for dance makeup, (indian classical mainly as im trained in that form only) the makeup needs to be a bit heav

ier due to lightings, camera,& clothing for a particular dance performance..

It depends on what look im going for honestly i don't really wear it everyday like i used to well i dont wear eyeshadow everyday. It can take anymore from 15 to 45 minutes. If i do a sunset eye it doesn't always take a long time it just takes about 20 minutes maybe 10 or fifteen if i hurry bc it's a look ive done a million times so im very familiar with it. If it's a rainbow eye it can take around 30 minutes maybe more because that one is new i found it not that long ago.

If I wanna go all out between 1hour-2 1/2 hours. If I’m doing something basic but still full face between 45mins to an hour

An everyday look usually takes me about 15 minutes from start to finish, everything from primer to setting spray.

For special occasions, it may take longer, anywhere between 20 and 30 minutes, since my sister usually does it for me, because she's better at doing special occasion makeup than me, due to being more experienced.

Probably 5-15 minutes.

30 minutes max! I never do eyeshadow though.

5 mins the most

30 mins for a everyday look however, i dont wear make up everyday. Doing my eyeliner is wt slows me down but it turns out great.

Foundation, concealer, highlight, eyeshadow, mascara, and winged eyeliner takes me about 10 minutes, probably less, and I do that every day. On a special occasion I would add an extra five minutes for giving myself a cool double wing and more complex eyeshadow, perhaps even lip color. When I'm running late I skip the eyeliner and rush and it drops to around 6 minutes

ive never worn rnakeup in rny life